Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies

2007-07-24 07:15:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Maximum number of policies
From: "Clem Kruger (C)" <KrugerC2 AT telkom.co DOT za>
To: <briandiven AT northwesternmutual DOT com>, <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:47:30 +0200

We have 8 Clariion VTL's and have a retention period of a week for everything. We use In Line Tape copy for weekly and monthly backups for offside storage. We are looking to use SRDF to replicate these VTL's, but this may just take too long.

Brian, what replication software are you using to send your data via dark fibre? Ethernet?

Regards,

Clem Kruger

'Plan, Plan, Plan – Train hard, expect the worst and you’ll be surprised at how you grow and what one's team can achieve.’

Telkom SA Ltd

ITS Infrastructure Storage Management