Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup very slow

2007-07-19 03:27:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup very slow
From: "nizar motasim" <nizar17_m AT hotmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:04:12 +0200

Dear All

really I appreiated your helping and support last time .

I face some problem with my Netbackup 5.0 which is installed under HP UX 11i in my enviroment ,we have 3 server the details as fallows :

svr1 & svr2 contains database ,netbackup installed on svr3 ,last time all policy jobs completed successfly but before 2 weeks there are no job completed because the job speed very small regarding the backup size (200 Gb) .Really I'm on problem now and I need your help soon.

TQ

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!