Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 525: Can not connect to NB-Java authentication srvc

2007-07-18 01:00:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 525: Can not connect to NB-Java authentication srvc
From: jthompson <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:32:14 -0700
NBU 6.0 MP4 on RHEL 4

I was seeing issues with the java console starting yesterday (login screen
would come up but would be grey without any fields) but none with the fat admin
console.  I decided to reboot the server (after bringing down all the NBU
services) to see if this would resolve the java client issue and it didn't. In
fact now I am unable to log in with the fat client as well as the java one.
When launching the java one, I receive the status 525 message.  Anyone ever
experience this?  Nothing that I know of has changed in the environment and as
far as I can tel all services appear to be running.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.