Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] error messages: hcb_mark_image_invalid Error 0 General cannot write new image rec: an invalid entry was encountered (223) bpdbm

2007-07-13 11:55:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] error messages: hcb_mark_image_invalid Error 0 General cannot write new image rec: an invalid entry was encountered (223) bpdbm
From: "King, Cheryl" <cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:38:49 -0600

Has anyone seen this message and fixed the problem?  I have two master servers on Solaris 8, NBU v5.1 MP5 and one has some additional media servers, the other is standalone master/media.  This message occurs on both masters.  I have a case open and have done what they suggested to fix catalog inconsistencies.  Just thought Id check to see if anyone else has seen this.

Thanks,

Cheryl King

System Administrator II

AIS - OpenView System and Servers Certified

Intrado Inc.

1601 Dry Creek Drive

Longmont, CO 80503

direct: 720.864.5162

mobile: 720.840.4786

fax: 720.494.6600

email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com

Intrado Inc.

www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at 720.494.5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.