Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Offline catalog backups

2007-07-12 14:41:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Offline catalog backups
From: Christopher Trown <ctrown AT uoregon DOT edu>
To: Hampus Lind <hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:26:16 -0700
Hampus Lind wrote:
We had a normal policy that did not run for some time.. There where no
errors or anything that indicated a problem and the job did not start at
all..

Support told us to remove the policy (or copy to new). So we did, and after
that the sched worked again..

Maybe you could try to disable catalog backup and then enable it again? Or
remove and setup again?

     I'll give that a try.  See what happens.

What happens if you kick off bpbackupdb manually from the prompt?

     That works just fine.

Chris...