Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master Server Preference

2007-07-11 09:26:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master Server Preference
From: "Dibonge, Rudy" <Rudy.Dibonge AT hmshost DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:08:31 -0400

We are planning an upgrade from version 5.0 MP1 to version 6.0 MP4. Currently we use an HPUX master server and we are thinking of migrating to a windows 2003 master server. I am not sure how stable a windows master server is. Do anyone have experience with a windows master server. From most of the posting, it seems most folks are using Unix master server.

Thanks,

Rudy

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.