Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Enterprise Vault backup - increase throughput .. ..

2007-07-11 02:23:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Enterprise Vault backup - increase throughput .. ..
From: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "'Kennedy, Cameron'" <Cameron.Kennedy AT bovislendlease DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:06:45 +0100
Hi
I am in a similar boat, and although the backups go on for a while, I am going to implement a SAN Media Server to help with this.

As a rule I turn off any AV, disk i/O software on this box during the backup and ensure tracker.exe is not tunning.

HTH a bit....

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support