Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] MS SQL 2005 Backups

2007-07-10 13:50:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] MS SQL 2005 Backups
From: "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:38:38 -0700

Hey guys

We are going to start backing up MS SQL 2005 and I would like to know the best ways to backup this type of database? Can anyone through their experiences give me their solution and why they felt it was the best way to do this? I know there is the Veritas way and that may be the best way of doing these backups but I would like to hear some alternative ways that may be better than using the Veritas solution, thanks.

Daniel Jimenez

Backup and Recovery