Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VTL with NDMP

2007-07-05 15:23:21
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VTL with NDMP
From: "Adams, Dwayne" <AdamsDC AT medsch.ucsf DOT edu>
To: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>, "Nick Majeran" <nmajeran AT gmail DOT com>, "Dellaripa, Rich" <RD1423 AT att DOT com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:52:14 -0700
I did some testing with SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS_NDMP using direct attached and
I think the setting is not used by my filer, but the buffers size you
set must match the buffer size in the filer configuration.  So there is
a connection between this setting and the local filer buffer size.  If
they don't match I get I/O errors.

Dwayne Adams