Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] VTL with NDMP

2007-07-03 16:58:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] VTL with NDMP
From: "Rajmund Siwik" <Rajmund.Siwik AT conexant DOT com>
To: "Nick Majeran" <nmajeran AT gmail DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:34:58 -0700
What kind of tuning you are doing on NetApps to get that speed?

> I have newer and older Net App boxes, assuming a 2GB san, what
performance can I expect using NDMP?

Out of the box, untuned, 50-80 MB/s to LTO-3.  Tuned, 70-160 MB/s.

-- nick

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Paul Kenny

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."