Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Ver 6.0 [latest maint update]

2007-07-03 09:23:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Ver 6.0 [latest maint update]
From: "Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR" <Bhangui.Sandeep AT bls DOT gov>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:09:24 -0400

Hi
        Is MP4 the latest maint update for Veritas Netbackup Ver 6.0? I
have seen folks talking about Netbackup Ver 6.5 on this forum??

Is that available for download from Symantec website if yes can someone
please provide the link...to navigate that site to get something useful
is such a pain....

Also is this place http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/
not updated anymore with updates and patches. I used to get the patches
and updates from this site for Netbackup and now I cannot seem to find
anything latest on this site maybe I am missing something.

Please let me know and thanks in advance

Sandeep