Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] RMAN - Duplicate Database with Veritas to new server

2007-06-20 15:55:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] RMAN - Duplicate Database with Veritas to new server
From: "Jared Still" <jkstill AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:31:18 -0700
On 5/16/07, ryeddu <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Did you make the modification son the Netbackup Master server, for an alternate (destsination) client to see the Source client. There is and altnames directory created on the master server.

I see I missed this message earlier.

Thanks, already familiar with altnames, that wasn't the problem.

Never did get the DUPLICATE to work, though a restore did work.

Strange.  I've done this before, but I have found strange problems before with NBU and RMAN.

--
Jared Still