Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgraded to MP6 (NBU 5.1) and getting error from bpclsched.exe

2007-06-19 12:09:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgraded to MP6 (NBU 5.1) and getting error from bpclsched.exe
From: "Ellis, Jason" <Jason.Ellis AT imb DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:48:43 -0700

We recently upgraded our NetBackup 5.1 installation from MP4 to MP6. Since then, only on our media servers, we have been seeing errors with bpclsched.exe in the Application event log. These errors occur for about one hour between 4:00am and 5:00am (except for one media server which is about 4:30am to 5:30am). Has anybody else run into this problem after upgrading to MP6?

Error message:

Faulting application bpclsched.exe, version 5.1.0.240, faulting module msvcr71.dll, version 7.10.3052.4, fault address 0x0000fedc.

Jason Ellis
Technical Consultant, Data Protection Team
IndyMac Bank, La Mirada Datacenter
Phone: (714) 520-3414
Mobile: (714) 889-8734