Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?

2007-06-17 22:04:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Looking for command to display NB Oracle Client Version ?
From: "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 09:47:39 +0800
    0n Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 09:14:43AM +1000, Dominik Pietrzykowski wrote:

    >In  /usr/openv/pack
    >Cat pack.summary

pack.summary exists on our master but not on the client we need to test for MP4
Oracle components. a locate(1) doesn't find .psummary either. Any other method ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT
1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact
the sender and delete the email.