Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Two Expired Tapes

2007-06-15 16:05:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Two Expired Tapes
From: "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: "Mike Wigington" <redclay30253 AT yahoo DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:46:51 -0400
If you get an answer I would appreciate it if you could pass it along to
me,  I have been dealing with 65 media that are in that state.  Not in
the EMM database Supposed to have expired 1 year or more ago and nothing
works to expire the media since it doesn't  exist in the emm database
but still shows up in the gui and still shows in-use or assigned when I
try to delete them.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.