Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 4.5->6 upgrade (was: Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types)

2007-05-31 11:59:54
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 4.5->6 upgrade (was: Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types)
From: "bob944" <bob944 AT attglobal DOT net>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:34:47 -0400
>    We are upgrading our environment from Netbackup 4.5 to
> 6.0, Can someone
> please provide me the steps that i need to follow for the upgradation.
> Thanks in Advance.

You have a lot of homework to do.  Go to support.veritas.com, then
"NetBackup Enterprise Server," then the big box in the middle of the
page, the NetBackup 6.0 Upgrade Portal.  Everything you need to know is
there, and there is a _lot_ to know to do a quality job.  Happy reading.

Plan B would be to contract it out.