Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types

2007-05-31 02:33:41
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 6 upgrade - special policy types
From: "Hampus Lind" <hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se>
To: "'Jeff Lightner'" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:17:28 +0200

Hi Jeff,

We did not see any problems when upgrading from 5.1 MP5 to 6.0 MP4 for:

-          Oracle RMAN

-          Mssql

And we did not change anything on either the client or master/media side to keep these systems running.

Cheers,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board
Tel dir: +46 (0)8 - 401 99 43
Tel mob: +46 (0)70 - 217 92 66
E-mail: hampus.lind AT rps.police DOT se