Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support

2007-05-17 10:25:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:25:02 +0100
If I understood correctly, older clients are not supported - I think 5.1 or
higher is needed for 6.0!

My clients (some) run 3.4 and are not supported, and I cannot upgrade them
to the later version at this stage.

Hopefully they will be phased out in 2008.

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator