Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support - UPDATED

2007-05-17 02:10:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 5.1 Oct 2007 End of Support - UPDATED
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 07:10:25 +0100
Guys
I am going to receive 100% clarification on this matter!

What is absolutely certain is the link / pdf may NOT be a true
representation of the current life cycle of 5.1 - remember, this PDF refers
to 6.0 only.

No mention of 6.5!

Also, PDF was created 15th Sep 05!

Will provide the list with more details later today.................

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net