Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unable to configure changer and drive in Netbackup 5.1 in solaris 9

2007-05-16 07:40:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unable to configure changer and drive in Netbackup 5.1 in solaris 9
From: Sunanda.Ankeyavar at netapp.com (Ankeyavar, Sunanda)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:10:32 +0530

Hi all,
   I am unable to configure my library in netbackup5.1 in solaris 9.
I have connected library with 2 drives and a changer.
But NB5.1 is invetried only 1 robot and a drive, still failed to
configure as error message as "serial no of robot and drive does not
match"

is there any command to check wether NB5.1 has seen changer and drive ??
or any file where i should do any modification..

Thanks
Sunanda