Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to6.0 MP4

2007-05-14 10:35:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to6.0 MP4
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:35:25 +0100
Well not the best news to hear.... did expect 5.1 to be around until 2008 at
least !

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net