Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status code 42 - SQL2005 backup using NetBackup 5.1MP6

2007-05-11 03:10:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status code 42 - SQL2005 backup using NetBackup 5.1MP6
From: Steven.Jenner at uk.telstra.com (Jenner, Steven)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:10:52 +0100
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, the server and client are both running at
100Mb full duplex and the servers aren't live yet so nothing else is
really using resource also no AV is loaded on the client machines.

I will try to increase the timeout limit as per Glen's earlier
suggestion to see if that makes a difference as at the minute they are
set at the default level.

Regards,

Steve.

  _____