Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to6.0 MP4

2007-05-10 14:19:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Taking the plunge to upgrade from 5.1 MP4 to6.0 MP4
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:19:01 -0400
We're having wonderful luck with 6.0MP4.  It's fixed a bunch of issues
related to de-staging DSSUs.  Backing up about 60 servers/night.  1 Master
(Win) and 1 Media (Linux).  I was recently told by my SE that 6.5 will be as
stable as MP4.  And engineering's viewing it as MP5.  We'll see, but I'm
going to have to go to 6.5 for Exchange 2007 support, as well as a 64 bit
windows client.

Jason