Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restarting restore before expiration

2007-05-08 21:06:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restarting restore before expiration
From: jeff.cleverley at avagotech.com (Jeff Cleverley)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 19:06:05 -0600
Tim,

I am restoring a directory to the same name with a ".restored" suffix.
That was not there when the restore was run.  It did not have to do any
overwrites or anything else.

I forgot to mention that I also looked in the
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/error directory for the day and that log doesn't
show any indications of anything either.

Jeff