Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Quickest way to restore servers

2007-05-02 16:27:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Quickest way to restore servers
From: ssesar at mitre.org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:27:18 -0400
Even though NBU "allows" this capability, I would expect that
simultaneously demuxing interleaved data from a piece of tape would be
extremely slow. I'ts been a while since we had tape in our environment,
so I I'm definitely not speaking from experience! :)

PS to the OP: If you're nut running VI3 with VCB, I would consider it.

   email: ssesar at mitre.org