Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: NDMP restoration paths

2007-05-01 13:49:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: NDMP restoration paths
From: netbackup-forum at backupcentral.com (netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 10:49:21 -0700
Darren,

This would be consistent with the behavior that we have implemented with our
server.  In the previous post (several minutes ago) you can see that Veritas
sends an "original_path" nlist value that contains the path relative from the
saved filesystem.  We fell back on simply adding this original path name to the
end of the specified destination directory.

-- Joe