Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup client types

2007-05-01 10:13:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup client types
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 10:13:34 -0400
We went with server protect license for all our clients and it works
with workstations also.  I am not sure workstation license will work
with servers.  I prefer to have the ability to add a new client as soon
as it is required regardless of workstation or server when the need
arises instead of waiting for the bureaucrats to approve a PO for new
licenses.  We purchase licenses 25 at a time and reorder if we get down
to 10 unused.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.