Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New technote for Windows NetBackup Masters

2007-04-30 16:21:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New technote for Windows NetBackup Masters
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:21:47 -0400
Yes,  I found that nice little bug during my backup window for a volume
that can only be backed up during a very tight time period, when setting
up a special backup policy for a few of our servers that require
specific date backups.  Once the files are installed though it does not
fix it again.  So now when I create new date related backups I don't
have all my running jobs fail.  They need to put that technote as part
of the installation and setup guide.  Always create a calendar related
schedule before you move to production.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.