Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] A Better Way?

2007-04-30 14:55:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] A Better Way?
From: Len.Boyle at sas.com (Len Boyle)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:55:03 -0400
If you are required to stay with microsoft features on the windows server, they
have a free unix add on which would include grep.
And it appears that with windows 2003 R2 they have done a fair bit of
enhancement work. I have not tried the R2 support. With the base feature it
does not appear as easy to use as cygwin but it does work.

len