Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog Checker [NC]

2007-04-26 10:14:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog Checker [NC]
From: misha.pavlov at sgcib.com (misha.pavlov AT sgcib DOT com)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:14:04 -0400
>From my past experience it is better to open a call and works with
Symantec on this.
I've done it already few times in he past.
Last time, back in Spetembet, it took me 1 month ( ! ) to clean catalogs.
In the NBCC output there may be many discrepancies listed and those guys
have a trained eye and ( i think ) a parser to seed trhought it.

I am at 5.1 yet, so can't help you with the version. IN any case, the
document for 5.1 is http://support.veritas.com/docs/267965
I am sure you are aware of the search on the support site -
http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/support/search.jsp?
It sucks big time and almost impossible to find anything on it, but  ...
as a last resort ....

"Barstow, Allan \(SN\)" <allan.barstow at spiritaero.com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
04/26/2007 09:36 AM

<veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
cc

Subject
[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog Checker

                 I am trying to determine the current level of NBCC and
how to
download it. There was a document 285909 at one time, but it appears to
have been removed. The current 6.0 upgrade manual still lists the use of
this program as a requirement.

                 Any help would be appreciated.

Allan Barstow
Spirit AeroSystems