Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP with EMC Clariion

2007-04-24 17:42:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP with EMC Clariion
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:42:29 -0400
Is anyone doing NDMP backups with NBU 6.0 MP4 and EMC Clariion SAN
device?  I am pushing for an NDMP license to backup the 24TB  of disk so
I don't need to pull most of it across the lan.  I have 4 san media
servers that backup 12TB buit the other 12 are spread across a lot of
machines and I don't want to keep pulling across the lan due to there is
not enough hours in a day to complete backups and duplications already
and now they want full daily backups of all allocated disk on the
clariion.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.