Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Doubts about license

2007-04-23 14:28:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Doubts about license
From: david_carpe at symantec.com (Dave Carpe)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:28:55 -0500
Sorry, NBU 6.0 Keys are not backward compatible.

Backups done in NBU 4.5 will be restorable from NBU 6.0.

No you can't install any NBU 6.0 bits with 4.5.

NBU 4.5 is out of support now and cannot be used with a NBU 6.0 Master either.

Dave

David K. Carpe
Principal Systems Engineer
Symantec Corporation