Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bad Image Header

2007-04-23 10:23:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bad Image Header
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:23:07 -0400
I ran the Problems report this morning to look through.  I'm finding
numerous entries like the following, usually clustered:

4/20/2007       9:36:39 AM      masterA         Error   0       General Bad
image header: Windows_Differential_Perimeter_1137677808_INCR, error: file
read failed (13)

We're running 6.0MP4, FYI.  I tried to use bpimagelist to find out more, but
I'm unsure how to do that.  I'm figuring that the entry just above the line
included is the culprit box.  But concatenating the '_1137677808' to the
server name with -backupid returns nothing.  Since the
'Windows_Differential_Perimeter' is a schedule name, I don't know what to do
with the info.  Are the images still floating around?  How can I locate
them, if so?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks