Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Correlate backup_ID to files

2007-04-18 16:46:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Correlate backup_ID to files
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:46:41 -0400
bpflist -backupid <backup_id> -d mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss -e mm/dd/yyyy
hh:mm:ss

Where
backup_id is the one you're interested in.
-d is the start date and time
-e is the end date and time

For some reason you have to specify the date even though you specify the
backup_id.  (One would think the backup_id would be unique enough in
itself but apparently not.)