Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore Certifications

2007-04-18 13:01:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore Certifications
From: mjohnson at entertainmentpartners.com (Matthew Johnson)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:01:52 -0700
Hi,

Is anyone out there doing restore certification on regular bases? I have
been tasked to do this by weekly and the only way I know how to do this
is by scripting it for multiple servers.

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Johnson
System Backup Administrator
Information Technology
Operations
2835 N. Naomi Street
Burbank, CA 91504-2024
Tel.  (818) 955-6357
Fax.
For information on our products and services, please visit
<http://www.entertainmentpartners.com/>

Disclaimer - April 18, 2007
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for Veritas
List. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited from reviewing,
printing, disseminating, distributing, copying or altering this email or any
part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender of the error immediately, do not read or use the communication in any
manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system if the communication
was sent via email. Warning: Although Entertainment Partners has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the
recipient is responsible for checking for and deleting viruses. Entertainment
Partners does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.