Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore by backup ID, not by file name

2007-04-17 15:50:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore by backup ID, not by file name
From: Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com (Sturgis, Grant)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:50:16 -0600
Greetings List,

Suppose I want to restore everything on a particular backup ID, or
everything on a tape - or each backup ID on the tape.  So I can run a
Media Contents report or Images on Media report to get the backup ID, no
problem.

How do I restore a particular backup ID.  Or, how can I know exactly
what files are on a backup ID so I can make sure I restore all of them?

TIA,

Grant

Pardon this rubbish:

information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended
sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by