Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SAN split

2007-04-17 00:55:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SAN split
From: Daniel.Jimenez at indymacbank.com (Jimenez, Daniel)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:55:56 -0700
Hey guys

I have a problem where a SAN split that keeps going from active to
re-queueing in the Activity Monitor. The drives needed for the backup
mounted fine on the server but because of the unusual activity I
attempted to cancel the jobs but that did not work. I even cancelled the
split and now there are no drives mounted but the jobs will not cancel.
I did notice in the detailed status of the job that there were two
errors "could not open event NetBackup Terminate event", as well as
"re-queueing job due to resources (134)". Any ideas?

Daniel