Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 5.1MP5 to 6.0MP4 problems

2007-04-16 09:44:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 5.1MP5 to 6.0MP4 problems
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:44:06 -0400
I don't know obout Solaris but in Windows you need to run nbpushdata to
move your data to the new database format from 5.x to 6.x,  It was iin
the upgrade procedures for upgrading from nb 5x to nb 6x

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.