Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 on Solaris 10

2007-04-16 06:27:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 5.1 on Solaris 10
From: Philip.Weber at egg.com (Weber, Philip)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:27:52 +0100
I recently added a Solaris 10 media server/robot host to our existing
Solaris 9 master & medias environment.  If I recall, didn't really have
any problems.  NBU 5.1 MP6.  Not SSO (though we use SSO on the other
media servers).

You may need to run /usr/sbin/inetconv to convert the /etc/services
entries for NetBackup into Solaris 10 services.  I can't remember
whether the install did this for us or not.

Phil