Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] clients in hosts files and forcing NICs to FULL

2007-04-13 08:35:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] clients in hosts files and forcing NICs to FULL
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:35:41 -0400
For 100M setting 100/Full definitely is the way to go rather than autonegotiate.

However for Gigabit you don't usually get an option to turn off autonegotiate.
 Are you saying you believe this is an issue for Gigabit as well?   We don't
currently use that in our environment but it doesn't seem reasonable cards that
only do autonegotiate would have the same problems as the earlier technology.