Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] clients in hosts files and forcing NICs to FULL

2007-04-12 12:54:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] clients in hosts files and forcing NICs to FULL
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:54:39 -0400
We use 100 Full Duplex on all cards and swich ports of our servers
except ont the GB nics which require auto negotioate to use the GB
speed.  I like hosts files because they are there when even when someone
does stupid things to the dns servers.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.