Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup administration console

2007-04-12 12:26:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup administration console
From: SJACOBSO at novell.com (Scott Jacobson)
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:26:59 -0600
I've seen something similar, but not like you've described.

(After launching the app, it doesn't load the window, if the app is minimized
on the task bar, try clicking on it.)

-sj

>>> "Hindle, Greg" <Greg.Hindle at constellation.com> 4/12/2007 9:03 AM >>>
nb 5.0 mp7, Solaris 9

We primary use the netbackup java interface to monitor our master servers. The
other day a member of the backup team installed the netbackup administration
console on the Windows XP pro workstation. However, when he clicks on the
activity monitor you get no display, it will say not connected, check if
services are up. But he can see device manager, drive and host info. It seems
that it is not connecting to the master for some of the info it needs to
display. But then other displays work fine. Has anyone else run into this
problem?

Greg