Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Methods to Backup SQL 2005 mirror

2007-04-12 03:33:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Methods to Backup SQL 2005 mirror
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:33:37 +0100
Hi Steve
Many Thanks. I think this is what Jonathan was stating earlier in the week.
The "cluster" threw me - in my scenario:

2 x Nodes
1 x SQLVirtualServerName
1 x Shared Storage (DB resides)

Online Agent backups up the SQLVirtualServerName regardless of the node.

Thanks

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support