Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VxFS for /usr/openv volume

2007-04-04 15:21:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VxFS for /usr/openv volume
From: ddunham at taos.com (Darren Dunham)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
> Hi All,
>
> Do you suggest to use vxfs for /usr/openv volume?

It's fine if you have it, but it's not required.

> Which is the best for VxFS or UFS for /usr/openv volume?

/usr/openv has no special requirement.  VxFS has some general advantages
over UFS in some cases, but I can't think of anything that applies
specifically to /usr/openv.

If you want VxFS, feel free to use VxFS.

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham at taos.com