Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] replacing a drive

2007-04-04 10:39:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] replacing a drive
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:39:32 -0400
nb 5.0 mp7 Solaris 9

We have replaced 2 drives in our L700 robot and I want to correct
netbackup and make it see the 2 new drives but do this without having to
shutdown netbackup. I am looking at using tpautoconf with -replace_drive
option. Is this what everyone else uses when they need to replace a
drive and the serial number changes? is there any easier way to do this?

Greg

>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2