Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Install issues for redhat Enterprise 3

2007-04-02 15:14:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Install issues for redhat Enterprise 3
From: austin.murphy at gmail.com (Austin Murphy)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:14:21 -0400
I don't see how manually loading a CD is easier.  Especially if you
have to install multiple systems in a chilly data center.   It's the
same two line change in each Client type's install script which
amounts to changing the default RSH provider to SSH.  It makes about
40 connections so you have to have keys and agent forwarding active.

I assume everyone uses SSH and keeps their SSH ports open.

Austin