Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vaulting - force vaulting of tapes that don't want to go

2007-03-25 10:34:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vaulting - force vaulting of tapes that don't want to go
From: jim222mcd at gmail.com (Jim McD)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:34:20 +1000
Hi

We vault on a regular basis and it works ok. But we found a lot in the tape
library that shouldn't be there.
So we set the time back to eject those that are lying around it got rid of
some.
Eventually we went back to one year and that got rid of some more but still
there were a lot in the tape library.

Is there anyway of forcing a list of tapes to be vaulted so they can be
ejected and managed by the vaulting part of NBU 5.1 ?

--

Regards    Jim