Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup shadow copy components on Win2003 X64

2007-03-07 07:15:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup shadow copy components on Win2003 X64
From: Wolfgang.Herkenrath at lvr.de (Wolfgang.Herkenrath AT lvr DOT de)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:15:48 +0100
Hi all,
is anyone able to backup the 'Shadwo Copy Components' from Win2003 X64?
At the Client I have installed NetBackup 5.1 MP 6 for x64. Backing up
files runs fine. The backup of the 'shadow copy components' hangs up.
The backup never ends and at the client the bpkar32.exe uses 25 % CPU
and Mem Usage is growing. I have opened a call at Symantec, but there is
no help from them. Is anyone able to backup the shadow copy components
from a Win2003 System with Xeon processors?

Wolfgang