Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to resolve error 41 & error 24 ??

2007-02-20 20:24:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to resolve error 41 & error 24 ??
From: ewilts at ewilts.org (Ed Wilts)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:24:03 -0600
On 2/20/2007 7:42 AM, Murtuja Khokhar wrote:

> we have Netbackup v 6.0 on Windows 2003 as Master server. We have not
> installed any MP.

This is a *very* bad combination.  You should install 6.0 MP4 at the
earlier possible time.  There are serious, critical issues with 6.0 that
can cause some backups simply not to be scheduled and it won't tell you
either.  There are hundreds of bugs that have been fixed.  Do not expect
any support from Symantec on an unpatched 6.0 installation.

        .../Ed

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org