Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Type 1 Error on Duplication Caused by Image Already Existing

2007-02-02 21:17:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Type 1 Error on Duplication Caused by Image Already Existing
From: jamisonj at zgi.com (JAJA (Jamie Jamison))
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:17:52 -0800
I've seen this error before on duplication jobs when I was running tests
and manually duplicated an existing image. But what would cause this to
happen with images that were automatically duplicated?

TCB1:duplicate.log.1_en

>failed batch dup: 03:12:51 INF - Duplicate of backup id
patches.zgi.com_1169867358 failed, the entity already exists (226).

Is this a catalog glitch I should worry about?

Thanks,

Jamie Jamison